A ccurate primer design is the critical factor for success in real-time PCR experiments.
ePrime is a desktop application, powered by a combination of molecular biology and thermodynamics insights, that helps design stringent PCR & qPCR primers with assay specific control to greatly increase the rate of success in the lab.
e Prime enables you to
- Design primers for conventional and real time PCR (SYBR® Green, TaqMan® and Molecular Beacon)
- Identify restriction enzyme digestion sites
- Directly input Gene Id/ Accession Nos.
- Modify design parameters as per assay
- Seamlessly link to BLAST and secondary structure analysis
- Gene expression studies
- SNP detection
- Pathogen detection
- Methylation sensitive PCR
- Intron spanning primers
- Unique and common region detection
- Comparative genomic hybridization
I n Vitro Validation
Apart from computational design, Polyclone also offers in vitro validation of the designed assays at our molecular biology facility. We also have access to primary tissue samples for a host of diseases and conditions through our network of hospital partners for complete validation solutions.
Get in touch with us to understand how we can support you in your assay design & validation requirements